A fantastic golf vacation or break opportunity for May 2024, which includes:
Golf: Guaranteed Old Course Tee Times for 4 Players on 10th May 2024 combined with the finest of Scottish Golf Courses including Kingsbarns Golf Links, Dumbarnie Golf Links, The Jubilee Course St Andrews & The Dukes St Andrews.
Accommodation: Staying in the iconic 5* Old Course Hotel whilst in St Andrews, Old Course View Suites await so to allow you to wake each morning with stunning views over The Old Links. Included with the hotel there is a 50 minute Custom Massage, Whisky Tasting and Evening Three Course Meals in The Road Hole Restaurant and The Jigger Inn.
Transport: You will be hosted in Luxury Mercedes Sprinter Vehicle with experienced drivers taking care of you on Airport, Golf, Dining and Activity/Sightseeing journeys.
Non-Golfers: If looking to take partners there is opportunities for Sightseeing Scotland’s historic castles, such as Edinburgh and Stirling Castle, offers a glimpse into our rich past. Explore both of these and other activities…or relax at the spa and explore the locations, all whilst the golfers are on the course. Entrance fees not included.
St Andrews for Golf: We will arrange all caddie reservations as well as dining reservations, sightseeing and activities you require during the trip.
Use the drop-downs below for group size and room occupancy to alter the pricing.
Let me know your thoughts
Alastair Love | Founder, CEO & Head PGA Professional
E-mail: email@example.com | Office: +44 (0)1334 209 035
The Trip Includes
- St Andrews Old Course – Guaranteed Time
- Kingsbarns Golf Links
- Dumbarnie Golf Links
- St Andrews Jubilee Course
- St Andrews Dukes Course
- 5* Old Course Hotel, St Andrews
- 4 Nights: 09th -13th May 2024
- Old Course View Suites, B&B Basis for Single or Double Occupancy
Activities and additional extras
- 1 x 50-minute spa treatment per person
- 3 Course Dinner in The Road Hole Restaurant
- 3 Course Dinner in The Jigger Inn
- Golfers Lunch Pre/Post Golf
- Private Whisky Tasting prior to dinner
- Welcome Pack & Gift
Total Care – Luxury Transportation including Airport, Golf, Dining & Activities/Sightseeing
Sightseeing opportunities at Edinburgh Castle, Royal Mile, Stirling Castle, Wallace Monument, Whisky Distilleries, St Andrews, – The Home of Golf, fishing villages on the east neuk and much more
St Andrews For Golf
- Designated PGA Professional Agent available throughout planning and your visit to ensure continuity and smooth delivery.