Please see the below proposal for your visit in September, only 5 weeks after the 150th playing of The Open Championship:
I have requested a Golf Buggy at all courses. The Old Course & Kingsbarns requires a caddy to drive the buggy at a cost of £55.00 + tip = £80.00. The buggy on The New/Jubilee will be payable on the day at £50.00.
I have included airport and golf transfers in our luxury Mercedes V-Class vehicles with experienced driver.
Let me know if you have any questions?
Alastair Love | Head PGA Professional – Director
Cell: +44 (0)7834 724 340 | Office: +44 (0)1334 209 035
The Package Includes
- St Andrews Old Course (Guaranteed)
- St Andrews Jubilee Course
- Kingsbarns Golf Links
4* St Andrews Golf Hotel
- 3 x Classic Double Rooms for Single Occ
- Arrive: 05th Sept 22 | Depart: 07th Sept 22
- 2 Nights, B&B Basis
- £55.00 per person hotel credit for evening meal/drinks
Airport & Golf Transfers