1. Booking Confirmation
At the time of confirmation, The Group Leader/Lead Name acts on behalf of the entire group.
2. Deposit Payments
The Group Leader/Lead Name is responsible for all of the Groups payments to St Andrews for Golf. Failure to meet all payments as detailed in itinerary may resort to additional charges.
If you are booking more than 80 days in advance, a deposit of 50% of the total cost of the tour is required by the Group Leader/Lead Name to confirm booking. The 50% rate may be varied dependent on course choice, group number and subsequent terms with supplier. Only upon receipt of full deposit payment by St Andrews for Golf is the booking confirmed. Part deposit payment will only hold the booking for an advised period of time. If you are booking 80 days or less in advance, payment in full is required. A 2% Transaction charge is added to all card payments.
If for any reason St Andrews for Golf Ltd are unable to confirm your booking alternative options will be provided. If you do not wish to proceed with our suggestions any deposit received will be refunded.
3. Balance Payments
Final payment of the balance must be received by St Andrews for Golf Ltd at least 42 days (6 weeks) prior to the date of the bookings arrival. Failure to meet this deadline may result in St Andrews for Golf Ltd cancelling the booking in its entirety, and should this eventuality occur, reserves the right to refuse refund of the initial deposit. A 2% Transaction charge is added to all card payments. If for any reason St Andrews for Golf Ltd are unable to provide any confirmed reservation, an alternative comparable option will be provided.
4. Booking Amendments
Should you wish to make changes to your booking after confirmation, St Andrews for Golf Ltd will attempt to accommodate all changes where possible. Changes will incur a fee dependent on the change which will be informed to Group Leader/Lead Name and added to final payment. All balances must be settled by the Group Leader/Lead Name before arrival date.
5. Cancellation Policy
A. Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing to St Andrews for Golf Ltd by Group Leader/Lead Name. Penalties for cancellation are outlined below:
- Greater than 42 days: Full deposit
- Between 42 and 30 days prior to arrival date: 75% of total cost.
- Within 30 days of the arrival date: 100% of total cost.
B. In the event of partial group cancellation, where a member, or members of the group are unable to travel, there will be an additional charge due, likely to be the non travellers outstanding balance, divisible by the travelling group so to achieve the same itinerary. If the additional charge is not paid in full then the itinerary will be reduced or cancelled. Guaranteed Old Course Tee Time Packages will be cancelled with full loss of deposit if additional charge is not received.
C. St Andrews for Golf Ltd reserves the right to cancel a tour if circumstances so require. In the event of such, St Andrews for Golf Ltd will make a full refund to the Group Leader/Lead Name of all payments received in respect of the tour. This will be the full extent of St Andrews for Golf Ltd’s obligation and liability to the client.
D. Self Catering Accommodation are not as booking reliable as ‘Hotels/Guest House’ Accommodation in that they can be removed from hire or bookings cancelled prior to arrival without alternative arrangements being made by the Accommodation provider. St Andrews for Golf will endeavour to secure accommodation as close to the group requirements as previously offered. If the ‘new’ accommodation is less expensive the difference will be refunded or if more expensive a supplement payment will be required.
6. Travel Insurance
St Andrews for Golf Ltd do not offer any form of insurance for your booking and will not be held liable for loss, damage or theft of luggage or personal belongings, personal injury, illness or accident. We recommend that you have comprehensive travel insurance to cover all eventualities such as luggage, accident and death.
7. Relevant Documents
It is the responsibility of each Group Member to ensure that they possess all the necessary documentation – passport, visas, handicap certificates, driver’s licence (if applicable) and any other travel documentation. St Andrews for Golf Ltd will not be liable for loss of service due to lack of such personal documentation. *St Andrews Links will not allow play on the Old Course without handicap certificate/card showing a maximum handicap of: Men 24, Women 36)
St Andrews for Golf Ltd will provide you with the services stated in the itinerary at time of confirmation and therefore responsible for any acts or omissions made by staff. St Andrews for Golf Ltd will not be liable for injury, loss, damage, accident, delay, changes or inconvenience caused by any force majeure or due to any events beyond the reasonable control of St Andrews for Golf Ltd. St Andrews for Golf Ltd will not be held liable for loss, damage or theft of luggage or personal belongings, for personal injury, accident or illness on any vehicle or at any place throughout the tour.
If you or any member of your group suffer death, bodily injury or illness arising from negligence of our suppliers (which expression shall be limited to mean the suppliers of services which we have contracted to provide you) St Andrews for Golf Ltd will not be liable for such death, bodily injury or illness beyond such liability as is imposed by us by the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations.
St Andrews for Golf Ltd are unable to accept responsibility for loss or expense caused by abnormal events during your booking which are outside our control. By this we mean such circumstance as (but not limited to) adverse weather conditions, traffic congestion strikes, civil commotion, road traffic diversions, war or threat of war, industrial disputes, terrorist activity and disaster.
9. Complaints Process
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking arrangements we ask you to bring this to the attention of your St Andrews for Golf representative at the time so that the matter can be dealt with right away. If the matter cannot be put right away please put your comments in writing explaining in detail to be received by St Andrews for Golf Ltd no later than 21 days after your return date.
St Andrews for Golf Ltd use carefully selected Transport Providers to undertake the travel element of your booking. By accepting the St Andrews for Golf Ltd itinerary, you agree to their Conditions of carriage which may limit or exclude liability.
Accurate flight information must be provided at the earliest point, including Airport of arrival and departure, Airline, Flight Number and exact timings. If there are any changes after confirmation they may be subject to a price supplement likewise if your flight is delayed greater than 60 minutes. Departure airport transfers will be arranged to allow for suitable travel time plus possible traffic delays, if you miss the departure time then St Andrews for Golf Ltd is in no way responsible. The vehicle will not stay beyond the departure time for 1 or a few persons unless the rest of group is in full agreement. Subsequent transfer(s) will be arranged for the person(s) and chargeable fully to them.
11. St Andrews Old Course & Handicap Certification
St Andrews for Golf Ltd cannot be held responsible for players lack of official golf handicap and certification which may restrict from being allowed to play the Old Course. Handicap limitations: 24 or less from Men, 36 or less for ladies. If a player does not meet the criteria or falsifies information then the starter will have the right to decline the player. No refund of green fees will be provided.
This contract is governed by Scots law, and any claim under this agreement shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
Golf Gift Voucher & School Purchases
- The voucher can only be redeemed with St Andrews for Golf Ltd.
- The voucher reservations will be accepted according to availability.
- At times of exceedingly high demand, dates may be offered out with validity of the voucher at the discretion of St Andrews for Golf.
- The voucher expires at midnight on the ‘valid to’ date.
- The e-voucher may take an amount of time to be recieved by the purchasers e-mail account, if you have not received within 2 hours contact St Andrews for Golf direct and do not purchase again. Transaction costs associated with additional purchases are non refundable.
- The voucher is not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- The voucher cannot be used purely towards Hotel, Transport or Green Fees unless stated.
- No refunds will be given due to failure to redeem voucher before date of expiry.
- All vouchers are subject to SAFG PGA Professional and course availability.
- When booking for specific dates, we advise that contact is made well in advance.
- The ‘recipient name’ or ‘tuition experience’ are transferable if recipient is unable to use or unsuitable. Re-issue of voucher charge: £25.00.
- Change of date by the recipient: On the first occasion out with 14 days of experience date or 28 days if accommodation is included in the experience, there will be no charge. £25.00 payable on each subsequent occasion to renew validity of the voucher until expiry date.
- Cancellation or Change of Date by the recipient: within 7 days of the experience date or 21 days if accommodation is included in the experience, will result in full loss of voucher.
- Cancellation or Change of Date by SAFG: In the event of a SAFG PGA Professional’s inability to complete the experience due to illness or external circumstances, SAFG will endeavour to have the experience covered by another PGA Professional but if not possible the recipient will be offered change of date which may be out with the voucher validity if necessary. Any accommodation or travel costs incurred for the cancelled experience will not be liable to St Andrews for Golf Ltd.
- Failure to show/meet for a confirmed reservation at specified time and date, St Andrews for Golf Ltd will not be held accountable and you should contact holiday insurance company. St Andrews for Golf Ltd will assist as much as possible at this time. If you have agreed dates with St Andrews for Golf Ltd and confirmation issued the booking is now in a confirmed state.
- Unless stated on voucher/confirmation tee times or tuition sessions may be grouped with other players.
- All vouchers offering St Andrews Old Course are for Visitor Ballot Tee Times unless stated ‘Guaranteed Old Course’. If unsuccessful through the ballot process the experience will take place on St Andrews New, Jubilee or Castle Course or an equally valued course. Any difference in value from Green Fees will be refunded to the player by St Andrews Links Trust Gift Card which can be used on Merchandise, F&B or Additional Golf through their outlets and online at www.standrews.com.
- St Andrews for Golf Ltd will enter the St Andrews Links daily ballot system to request a tee time, the result is published at 17.00 hours two days prior to play and you will be contacted by your St Andrews for Golf professional to finalise arrangements and exact timings. If you have not been informed by St Andrews for Golf Ltd at the time stated in confirmations, please contact direct: +44 (0) 1334 209 035 or e-mail: email@example.com as soon as possible prior to the day of redemption.
- The golfer that was entered in the ballot must be the same person playing the Old Course, you must have a valid handicap certificate(Men: 24 or less, Women: 36 or less) and picture identification. If you do not meet these requirements, please advise St Andrews for Golf Ltd and an alternative course for your golf experience will be offered. If a player does not meet the criteria or falsifies information the starter will have the right to decline the player. No refund of green fees will be provided in this case.
- St Andrews for Golf PGA Professionals use the facilities of St Andrews Links and other local facilities to provide the experiences offered but are not employed by the facilities.
- The voucher validity date cannot be extended or changed unless:
Registered Name: St Andrews for Golf Ltd
Registered Office: 45 Radernie Place, St Andrews, Fife, KY16 8QR
Registration Number: 380511
Place of Registration: Scotland
Telephone Number: +44 (0)1334 209 035 (+44 (0)7834 724 340)
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org