Please view the tailored package below with golf in St Andrews on the 14th or 16th June 2024.
Transport: You will be collected at Gleneagles Resort in a Luxury Mercedes VClass with experienced driver and taken to St Andrews then returned post golf.
Golf Day: A 60 minute warm up range session prior to playing 18 Holes with the PGA Professional is a solution to the persistent problem that many golfers of all abilities face; hitting some excellent shots on the range but not translating this to the golf course. More than just an ‘on-course’ lesson, the Play with the Pro experience allows the player to have an insight to the golf course from an experienced PGA Professional’s guidance, whilst also catering the advice and shots to your individual ability. The experience with St Andrews for Golf can help to:
- Highlight particular pitfalls on the different courses and explain how these can be avoided/overcome
- Highlight problem areas and any bad habits through analysis of every part of the player’s game
- Achieve more consistent and lower scores on the course.
Golf Course Options:
- St Andrews Jubilee Course: Located alongside the Old Course, the classic links established in 1897 is a joy to play on the famous St Andrews turf.
- St Andrews Castle Course: The newest St Andrews Links Course, opened in 2008 located just west of St Andrews with stunning views over St Andrews and the coastline.
- St Andrews Old Course (Ballot – Not Guaranteed): Only available on 14th June 2024, we would enter the ballot on 12th June 2024 and the results would be released at 5pm that day where we would inform you of the results. If successful, the tee time could be from 06.30am to 6pm or we could apply for a shorter window but it reduces chances of success. If unsuccessful, the experience would take place on either St Andrews Jubilee or Castle Course.
- Kingsbarns Golf Links: The Course is regarded by over 95% of our clients as the best course they played in Scotland. It has availability before 9AM or from midday on 14 June 2024. They only have availability after 2PM on 16 June 2024. This is more expensive as the PGA Professionals Green Fee is due for play at Kingsbarns but not on the St Andrews Courses.
Included: Post golf a drink and reflection on the round will be enjoyed in a Private Members Golf Club overlooking the 18th Green of The Old Course.
DropDowns: You can change the dropdown menus below to change the course options or number of golfers and the price will change automatically.
Let me know if you have any questions?
Alastair Love | Founder, CEO & Head PGA Professional
Cell: +44 (0) 7834 724 340 | Office: +44 (0) 1334 209 035
- Return Transfers from 5* Gleneagles Resort
- Luxury Mercedes Vclass & Experienced Driver
The Ultimate Golf Day at St Andrews
- 60 minute range session prior to play
- 18 Holes, Play with the Professional – Improve technique, course management & scoring
- HD Video Analysis & Free App with swing videos from the day
- Performance Review & Future Development Plan
- Post Round Drink in Private Members Golf Club
- 4 St Andrews Courses to choose from
St Andrews for Golf – Luxury Transportation
4 x St Andrews Courses to choose from