The Dunhill Links on the European Tour/DP World Tour is a unique opportunity to watch some of the worlds best golfers at close range but also do some celeb spotting also. We have combined this opportunity with attending a fun and interactive Residential Golf School at St Andrews with a difference.
Head PGA Professional, Alastair Love will take you on this Residential Golf School at St Andrews, The Home of Golf over the dates of The Dunhill Links. The school combines instruction at St Andrews Links Golf Academy with on course play on The Castle Course to put it all into practice. You will also watch the Dunhill with the PGA Professional on one afternoon to discuss the events and goings on.
Golf School: The 3 Day Masters School starts by chatting with the you and ascertaining the areas that you need to improve. Delving into your game and getting a real understanding of where you hope to get to in Golf, before designing the school structure to achieve SMART achievable improvements.
Accommodation: 2 Nights, 04th – 06th October 2024 at The 5* Fairmont St Andrews Hotel, in a Fairmont View Room, B&B Basis. Single Occupancy Rooms allow for you to take a non-golfing partner at no extra cost. If you would like to add additional nights or something slightly different, please contact us:
Alastair Love | Founder, CEO & Head PGA Professional
St Andrews for Golf | email@example.com | +44 1334 209 035
Residential Golf School Includes
The Dunhill Links School:
- 3 Day School: 13 Hours PGA Professional Instruction with 18 Holes Play with the Professional on St Andrews Castle Course
- 2 Nights at 5* Fairmont St Andrews: 04th – 06th October 2024, Fairmont View Room, B&B Basis
All Schools Include
- Watch The Dunhill Links with the PGA Professional
- HD Video Analysis & Free App with swing videos from the day
- Performance Review & Future Development Plan
- Foresight GC3 Launch Monitor Technology
Instruction Topic Areas
How to Purchase