Apologies for the delay, it has been a busy start back to the year. As I mentioned, I have the following in place for your visit in April:
Hotel: 5* Old Course Hotel, St Andrews – Old Course View King Room
Arrive: 18th April 2022. Depart: 20th April 2022. Nights: 2
Golf – Alan
19th April 2022: I have you booked in for the Ultimate Golf Day on the Old Course. The tee time is achieved through the ballot process so cannot be guaranteed, however to increase chances we would probably be able to try for afternoon of the 18th and/or morning of the 20th.
Spa – Kathryn
I have booked the following treatments for the 19th April 2022, starting at 10.30am for a Kohler Waters Massage (50 mins), 1.00pm Lunch at the Spa Bistro and a Kohler Signature Facial (80 mins) at 2.30pm as well as access to the thermal suite throughout the day.
I have requested a window table at The Road Hole Restaurant and there is £150.00 F&B credit to cover the meal and other incidentals.
I have removed the value Kathryn paid for voucher: 205481 from the total cost. I have also reduced the cost as you will be visiting during the ‘shoulder’ season hotel rates, so cheaper than a few weeks later. To make payment, follow the payment process below.
Let me know if you have any questions?
Alastair Love | Head PGA Professional – Director
Cell: +44 (0)7834 724 340 | Office: +44 (0)1334 209 035
Experience Includes & Hotel Options
- 2 Nights in Luxury 5* St Andrews Hotel, B&B Basis
- Old Course View King Room
- Romantic Meal for Two in Road Hole Restaurant (£150.00 credit)
The Golfer – Alan
- Ultimate Golf Day: 60 min Lesson + 18 Holes, Play with the Professional on St Andrews Old Course (Ballot Tee Time)
- HD Video Analysis & Free App with swing videos from the day
- Performance Review & Future Development Plan
The NonGolfer – Kathryn
- Relaxing Spa Day: Kohler Waters Massage (50 mins), Lunch at the Spa Bistro, Kohler Signature Facial (80 mins) plus use of the thermal suite for the day.
5* Old Course Hotel, St Andrews
St Andrews Old Course*