Hi Denise & Peter,
I hope you are both well.
Please view the below travel package combining staying in the luxurious 5* Gleneagles Resort whilst attending the 150th Open Championship at St Andrews. You will have sole use of a luxury coach and experienced driver throughout your stay as well as 3 rounds of golf and 2 evening meals.
I have added the return Helicopter transfers to the Open Championship on the Saturday so to reduce journey time and travel in true style.
Let me know your thoughts?
Alastair Love | Head PGA Professional – Director
Cell: +44 (0) 7834 724 340 | Office: +44 (0)1334 209 035
The Trip Includes
5* Gleneagles Resort, Perthshire
- One Bedroom Whisky Suite
- 8 Nights: 10th – 18th July 2022
- B&B Basis with 2 Evening Meals
Soak up the heritage and flavour of the local landscape. A luxurious and spacious home from home, each one-bedroom Whisky Suite offers a separate sitting room and dining area – an intimate setting for long, leisurely breakfasts, private cocktail parties and cosy suppers.
Sumptuous and elegant furnishings and beautiful décor are complemented by luxurious bathrooms with underfloor heating, some of which feature free-standing baths and walk-in showers.
- Fresh flowers
- Robes, dryer and luxury bath products
- Television with complimentary movies
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Gleneagles Kings Course
- Gleneagles Queens Course
- Blairgowrie GC – Rosemount
- Total Care – Luxury 4 Seat Coach & Driver throughout
- Return Helicopter transfers for Saturday Open Championship
- Medallist Hospitality – Thursday Open Championship (Self arranging)
- Medallist Hospitality – Saturday Open Championship (Self arranging)
St Andrews For Golf
- Designated Agent available throughout planning and your visit to ensure continuity and smooth delivery.