I hope you are well, I have put together the following based on your request, The Old Course & Muirfield dates are as close as we could get for August 2020.
Starting the trip in St Andrews for 4 Nights at the iconic 5* Old Course Hotel overlooking the golf course. Playing St Andrews Castle, Kingsbarns and Guaranteed Old Course before departing The Home of Golf to go west, playing Carnoustie then visiting a Distillery on route.
The white walls and red roof of Trump Turnberry Hotel awaits you for 3 nights and playing The Ailsa plus the original home of The Open Championship – Prestwick.
The final part of the trip is in East Lothian staying for 3 nights at Greywalls at Muirfield playing the best the area has to offer, Gullane No1, North Berwick West & Muirfield.
You will have exclusive use of luxury Mercedes coach and experienced driver throughout the trip to cover all transfers, Airports, Golf, Dining & Sightseeing.
Let me know your thoughts?
Alastair Love | Head PGA Professional – Director
Cell: +44 (0) 7834 724 340 | Office: +44 (0) 1334 209 035
The Package Includes
- The Old Course, St Andrews
- The Castle Course, St Andrews
- Kingsbarns Golf Links
- Carnoustie Championship
- Turnberry Ailsa
- Old Prestwick
- Gullane No 1
- North Berwick West Links
5* Old Course Hotel, St Andrews
- 4 Nights: 15th – 19th August 2020
- 2 x Old Course View Kings, B&B Basis
5* Trump Turnberry
- 3 Nights: 19th – 22nd August 2020
- 2 x Deluxe Kings, B&B Basis
Greywalls at Muirfield
- 3 Nights: 22nd – 25th August 2020
- 2 x Large Main House Doubles, B&B Basis
Total Care Transportation
- Luxury Mercedes Coach for Exclusive Use with Experienced Driver
- All Airport, Golf, Dining & Activity Transfers
- 60 Minute Links Lesson
- Whisky Distillery Tour & Tasting