Welcome to the tailored webpage for your 2022 St Andrews Experience.
Golf: You will be playing St Andrews Old Course a week after The 150th Open Championship on a Guaranteed Tee Time Package.
23rd July 2022: St Andrews Castle Course 11.00 hrs (approx)
25th July 2022: St Andrews Old Course at 09.50 hrs
Other courses as detailed below in itinerary:
Photography: There is a professional photography service included on The Old Course. They take pictures of you on the first tee, 17th and 18th as well as iconic photos on the 1st tee and bridge. There is an online platform where you can purchase the images or have them made into a book.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Alastair Love | Head PGA Professional – Director
Cell: +44 (0) 7834 724 340 | Office: +44 (0)1334 209 035
The Trip Includes
- The Old Course, St Andrews – Guaranteed (Buggy Requested)
- The Castle Course, St Andrews (Buggy Requested)
- Carnoustie Championship Links (Buggy Requested)
- Kingsbarns Golf Links (Caddy drives buggy £55.00 + tip = £80-100.00)
- Panmure GC (buggy £35)
- Old Course Photography Package