I hope you are well, I have put together the following initial proposal based on your requests for June 2023.
Starting the trip on the West Coast of Scotland at the lovely 4* Lochgreen House Hotel a perfect location for your stay. Whilst in the west you will play Open Championship venue of Trump Turnberry Ailsa. There will be suggested sightseeing options of The Isle of Arran, Glasgow and many country houses and castles.
Travelling East, St Andrews then awaits for the next 5 Nights at the iconic 5* Old Course Hotel overlooking the golf course in course view rooms. Playing a Guaranteed Package at St Andrews Old Course and one of either St Andrews Castle/New/Jubilee Course(included with Guaranteed Tee Times). Sightseeing options include, Castles, Distilleries, The Highlands and Edinburgh.
You will have exclusive use of luxury Mercedes 8 Seat coach and experienced driver throughout the trip to cover all transfers, Airports, Golf, Dining & Sightseeing. There will be options to add golf whilst in Scotland if you are tempted by a last minute game. We have not included the cost of entry for sightseeing options but will work with you in the lead up to arrival to ensure we get exactly what you are looking for.
Let me know your thoughts?
Alastair Love | Head PGA Professional – Director
Cell: +44 (0) 7834 724 340 | Office: +44 (0) 1334 209 035
The Package Includes
Golf Included – 5 Courses
- Turnberry Ailsa
- The Old Course, St Andrews
- The New/Jubilee/Castle Course
4* Lochgreen House Hotel, Troon
- 4 Nights: 16th – 20th June 2023
- 3 x House Deluxe Doubles, B&B Basis
5* Old Course Hotel, St Andrews
- 5 Nights: 20th – 25th June 2023
- 3 x Old Course View Kings, B&B Basis
Total Care Transportation
- Luxury Mercedes Coach for Exclusive Use with Experienced Driver
- All Airport, Golf, Dining & Activity Transfers
- We have not included any admission costs for sightseeing activities but will build this with you in the lead up to the trip