Hi Sam, Ralph, Joe & Jack,
I hope you are all well. Please view the below proposed tour for the June/July 2021:
To break up the trip slightly and to reduce some travel, I have gone with 2 hotel locations of Blackpool and Liverpool. The BLVD Hotel in Blackpool is brand new and the suites are the best the hotel has to offer. Then instead of Formby Hall, I have placed you in the heart of Liverpool at The Titanic Hotel at Stanley Docks. Large spacious corner rooms with panoramic views and the hotel plenty of nice restaurants near by. Unfortunately there are no hotels in the area similar to a Lochgreen.
The golf courses are all great, the 3 Royal Open Venues and the remaining courses compliment the trip well. Sam, I am not sure you are a fan of Formby GC so there would be an option to switch that and play Royal Birkdale twice for example.
Let me know your thoughts?
”The ULTIMATE itinerary
The Trip Includes
- Fairhaven GC
- Royal Lytham & St Annes GC
- St Annes Old Links
- Wallasey GC
- Formby GC
- Royal Birkdale GC
- Southport & Ainsdale GC
- Royal Liverpool GC – Hoylake
- Hillside GC
4/5* BLVD Hotel, Blackpool
- 4 Nights: 22nd – 26th June 2021
- 4 x Coastal Suites for Single Occupancy, B&B Basis
4* Titanic Hotel, Liverpool
- 6 Nights: 26th June – 02nd July 2021
- 4 x Superior Corner – Pano Views for Single Occupancy, B&B Basis
- Total Care – Luxury Coach & Driver throughout